Tuesday, September 27, 2011

9 Days and Counting!!!!!

First Blog!!!! First, I would like to apologize to everyone for not keeping in touch very well.  I realize I am absolutely terrible at answering my phone, texts, fb messages, etc. It's not that I don't want to talk, but typically I have no clue where my phone is. Sometimes it's dead. And bottom line--our family is so unpredictable that we never know what we're doing next. If you ask what our plans are today, you might get a different answer next week. Also, I find myself saying, "Oh, have I told you that ______ happened? Or wait, was that someone else I told that to?" So hopefully with this blog I can explain what's going on in our lives to everyone at the same time!  So here I go with the updates...


Ty got what were supposed to be his 6 month shots today! He was 7 months on Sept 21st, we got a little behind. And let me tell you I am such a proud mommy. I have one tough little boy, and as Dave says "grown baby." haha  He didn't cry at all with the first 2, but on the 3rd he did the silent scream...you know what I'm talking about. The "oh wow that really hurt what the heck was that" reaction with this awful look on his face...then he lets out the loudest scream EVER! But he just screamed for about 20 seconds and then was ok. He's in the 95th percentile for height and 50th percentile for weight, and his feet still remind me of a saint bernard puppy. He's healthy,vaccinated, and ready to travel abroad which brings me to my next update...  


We will be leaving for Romania on October 6th!!!!!! 9 days and my little family will be all together again!!  I am a little sad because I know I am going to miss loved ones here of course. But at the same time October 6th cannot get here fast enough!  David and I are so ready to live like a normal(whatever that means) family again. So we are counting down the days. A lot of people have asked if I am nervous or scared. My only concerns are that Ty's ears don't hurt with the changes is the pressure as we fly, that he gets adjusted to time difference pretty quickly, and that he doesn't get terribly sick.  Anyway, I promise to keep up with my blog unlike my texts, phone calls, messages, etc. So check back later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment