Happy Birthday to Ty Guy!!!! It's 9:00am in Romania and we've already had our birthday cake for the day. Since David wasn't able to make it to Ty's birthday last year, this year was a big deal for us. He had to leave at 8:00am for an away game, so of course we had to have a birthday breakfast before he left! We woke up at 7:15, lit the candle, sang Happy Birthday (which was received with a huge smile from ear to ear), made a wish, blew out the candle,
and Ty went to work on his mini cake!!
Can't you just hear the "ooooo" from all the excitement?
Hey Big Foot! My one year old in a two year old's body apparently??
Gata.
I can't believe my little baby is one today! I'm just full of emotions. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to freeze time. Every little sloppy kiss, hair pull, laugh, poopy diaper, bubble bath, dance, nursing sesh is slipping by me one Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episode at a time. So today is all about Ty! We will have a for real party (and a for real cake) this weekend sometime so everyone can come celebrate with us. We plan on going to the ship in Iulius after a nap (7:15am was early for us), and playing until we just can't play anymore! The SUN is shining and the snow is melting, so for sure we're going to be celebrating all day today!
No comments:
Post a Comment