I have one persistent little boy. For the past 2 days all he wants to do is stand and walk around holding on to the furnitute. And let me tell you he is SO proud of himself when he is sitting on the ground and he stands up on his own. He immediately turns to look for me and is grinning from ear to ear as if he wants to say, "Oh yeah, did you see that? Yea, that's all me right there." It amazes me how much he learns from day to day. 2 days ago he was only standing by himself every 10 seconds, and today he is moving from the couch, to the desk, to the walker, and to the other couch. He gets maybe one step in between pieces of furniture. It won't be long before he is walking everywhere! Does anyone have any tips for babyproofing things? Or anything you wish you would have known when your baby started walking around everywhere? All help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks to Dave he also knows the word "no" now. I've been trying to teach him this for a while, but all Dave has to do is say "no" with a really deep voice and serious look on his face and Ty stops whatever he's doing. He also makes this really mean/sad face back at Dave, which is hilarious. And sometimes he starts crying because he knows daddy is not happy. We couldn't help but laugh whenever he started making faces back at Dave, hopefully you will too...
As I said in my last blog, this month is full of road trips for Dave. Last week he had a 3 day trip to Belgium, got back Wednesday night, played a home game Friday, and left Saturday morning for Russia. The trip to Russia I might add included about a 24 hour flight (one way) with a layover in Moscow. He gets back just in time for Thanksgiving, which we will hopefully be celebrating with other Americans in Cluj at an American owned restaurant called Marty. That's if they get back in time and don't have practice late that night. I guess I will have to go to the store to get some celery and cream cheese and throw some rolls in the oven to burn...haha Mom and Aunt Cathy! Here are a few pics from Belgium...I'm not sure of the city, I'll have to ask.
Apparently they have stop lights for bicycles...who would like to show this to Charleston's mayor?!?!
Dave's Belgian Waffle. I was so jealous! But he did bring me back a lot of chocolate.
China Town!
The gym they played in
I wonder what the pics from Russia will look like?? :) I will leave you with some random pics of Ty. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
On the move
Bath Time!
Sound asleep
Watching the cheerleaders during a timeout!
No comments:
Post a Comment