Well the soccer ball we had that they were playing with in the last video is gone. Sort of. I some how managed to pop it. Not really sure what happened there, I think I must have done something when I was cleaning it in the sink. So when we were in the mall a few days ago we found a Winnie the Pooh ball. By the way... exactly how old is Winnie the Pooh now?? Because I remember watching the TV show when I was a kid. Are kids these days really still playing with Winnie the Pooh??!! Anyway, David, I mean Ty, got another ball to play with. As soon as we got home, Dave puts Ty down on the floor and rolls it to him. He just reached out with his left hand and picked it up! Crazy boy. So this is Dave's attempt to get him to do it again, and my attempt to get in on video.
In addition to playing a lot of ball around here, Ty has managed to stand up on his own with a little help from the couch!!!! I knew he could do it if I was right there with him and gave him a little help. But a few days ago I was in the bathroom getting ready and saw him in the mirror standing up! By himself! My first thought was, "OMG! He's gonna fall and hit his head again!" We have hardwood/tile, and he has done this a few times already. So I ran in there to catch him, and he just had this huge smile on his face. I swear he was poking his chest out a little like, "Oh yea, that's right. I'm the man. You see that?" He was soooooo proud of himself. lol I couldn't help but laugh at him. He tried to do it again as soon as I turned around, and this time I didn't catch him. So now he has a little scratch on his nose. :( Also, I think those 2 stubborn, dreadful, irritating, pain in the ass, bottom teeth are about to make their appearance. I can feel them! This boy has been chewing on things for about 3 months now. But he has really seemed to whine and cry a lot more, and he is typically not a real crier as most of you know. Usually he just kind of yells at me. I have been seeing some real tears streaming down his cheeks the past 2 days! Poor baby!!!
In other news... our internet is finally fixed!!! I thought I was really going to die of boredom. I sold 2 paintings on etsy, had things to get done on fitorbit.com, and of course I have been missing out on what's been going on in everyone's lives because of no facebook. :) It has been very very hard to keep in touch with anyone without internet. Sorry everyone! We miss and love you guys and can't wait to FaceTime ASAP! We also watch all of our American TV shows/movies on a website on Dave's playstation. So I have missed Jersey Shore. The last one I saw they were in Siciliy. The only things we have to watch is seasons 1 and 2 of Modern Family, and Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I have come to realize me and dave are Claire and Phil Dunphy... in a nutshell. I have been watching some regular TV here even though I can't understand most of it. :) Slowly but surely, I guess. I will leave you with some random pics of Ty. He is getting fat and his hair is getting out of control!!
The drool is non-stop!!!
"Curly Top" sitting in his pink and yellow walker! haha
In my defense, we just woke up :/
No comments:
Post a Comment